People tell counselors their SECRETS and life coaches their DREAMS.
— Clay Cockrell, LCSW
Are you stuck in a habit or pattern that you want to change? Do you want to be more proactive with your life, but need some assistance in what steps to take and how? Are there things in your life you would like to stop doing or start doing? I love taking the journey with people who want to take charge of their own development.
Many first time young adult professional women life coaching clients ask me, “What is the difference between counseling and life coaching?” I tell them that I offer both counseling and life coaching, but there are similarities and differences. Look at the attached video to hear some thoughts.
Life Coaching principles and approaches we’ll focus on in our times together:
- Crafting your specific and measurable goals
- How you would like to accomplish those goals
- Steps to accomplish your goals
- Hinderances to reaching your goals
- Create and implement a Personal Change Plan
- What to do when the plan is not working, just to name a few
My office is located in Shelby Township, but not far from the Rochester Hills, and the Macomb and Oakland County line. I’d count it a privilege to be a part of helping you get where you want to be in life.
Connect with me today!